Monday 19 August 2013

[COMING SOON TO THE SMALL SCREEN] Bitten by Kelley Armstrong (Women of the Otherworld)

If you didn't know, Kelley Armstrong is one of FAVourite authors (and she's Canadian! Added plus) My favourite series by her is definitely the Women of the Otherworld. I practically live off those books and adore the story so much, in fact I remember doing a school project on her. It was definitely fun to analyze her writing.

Anyway back to the post, I just realized that the Women of the Otherworld series is coming to the small screen. Yes fans out there who are squealing and jumping up and down like me, that means we're getting a television show!!! SAY WUT??? That's right, a television show. The first season will premiere early 2014 and will consist of 13 episodes. The overall series is called "Bitten" but I'm sure that's an overall name, say like "The Vampire Diaries" or "Pretty Little Liars", because although Bitten is amazing, there isn't enough information to last it 13 episodes.

It's a show under SPACE (which I'm not sure which channel that is so...can't help you there.)

The IMDB link with the cast and plot synopsis: click here


It looks like the majority of the cast is Canadian so this seems to be an all Canadian production, which I completely support! We need more good shows in Canada.

Also I was looking through the casting and noticed some names there that seems strange, mainly a character named "Joey" which I recall made an appearance in the 10th novel Frostbitten (which is one of my favs in the series) so either they're going to do some flashback episodes of their childhood lives or they're mixing up the whole series together. Or it may just focus on the werewolf aspect of the story and the other stories are sub plots. Regardless, it'll be fun to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment