Tuesday 14 May 2013

[IS THAT A COVER I SEE?] This Man Confessed by Jodi Ellen Malpas

I decided to start a new segment in this blog dedicated to new cover releases called [IS THAT A COVER I SEE?] because that's usually my first reaction at seeing a new cover release.

For the premiere of this segment I give you the cover release of This Man Confessed by Jodi Ellen Malpas.
Goodreads

Is that lace I see? For a wedding dress perhaps?!?!? (Sorry if that was a spoiler alert but ladies, and men too, if you've been reading the series you knew it was bound to happen) It could also be a table cloth or a doily that just happened to be caught on camera...whatever you percieve it to be. I'm so excited for the release of this book! If you haven't read my review on the prequel, Beneath this Man, the second book in the This Man series then go read it now! [review here] And if you haven't read the series, READ THAT FIRST! This is honestly one of my favourite erotica, romance, adult books. A definite must read and ranks in with 50 shades and the Crossfire series for sure.

The release date for this book is July 2, 2013. 1.5 more agonizing months.

For some other information I've posted on this book, click here.

xoxox ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment