Wednesday 10 April 2013

[NEWS] THE REDHEAD SERIES CONTINUES + More lovely news

OH BLESS ALICE CLAYTON!!! She's releasing the third book to the Redhead series this December. I know that's awhile but I wasn't even certain there was going to be a third book so I'm completely ecstatic about this news!

Alice Clayton is probably one of my favourite authors because of the light humour and yet addictive romances in her books. I've read her novels and I love every single one of them. 

Also if you're one of the people saying "I don't have an e-reader so I can't download e-books" well don't worry! Wallbanger and the Redhead series is officially being published into paperback so the whole world can enjoy the lovely, snarky and funny writing by Alice Clayton.

Lastly a Wallbanger movie is in the talks. Eeeek who's as excited as I am? AHHHH What a lovely day!
The Redhead Plays Her Hand

The Redhead plays her hand by Alice Clayton. Release Date: December 24, 2013

It's going to be a Merry Christmas this year!

And if you're interested the other release dates:
  • Wallbanger (rereleased): August 13, 2013
  • The Unidentified Redhead (The Readhead Series #1) (rereleased): October 22, 2013
  • The Redhead Revealed (The Redhead Series #2) (rereleased): November 19, 2013
xoxox ♥

PS: Due note that although Alice Clayton's writing isn't as explicit as other authors, she still writes adult fiction and some of the material may be mature for some readers. You've been warned. Read at your own discretion.

No comments:

Post a Comment