Friday 15 June 2012

[RANT] Dream Fifty Shades of Grey Cast

As you know, I bought the much hyped book Fifty Shades of Grey and although I didn't really finish the first one I did read the other two in the sequel - and I absolutely love them! I guess it's fair to say that I've become a Fifty Shades of Grey lover so imagine my joy and surprise when I heard that the movie rights for the series has been sold already.

THERE'S GOING TO BE A MOVIE!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I've been really curious as to who they're thinking of casting for the roles of Christian and Ana. I've been looking at so many considerations and I've finally decided on who my dream cast would be.

For Christian: Ian Somerhalder

I love Ian Somerhalder already from his role in the Vampire Diaries and I think he would be an excellent Christian Grey. Once I saw his name under potential people being casted, I couldn't think of anyone else.

Also he wants the role!! Ian Somerhalder's reportedly been campaigning for the role himself. Hopefully he'll get it!













For Ana: Emilia Clarke


If you didn't know already, Emilia Clarke plays Daenerys Targaryen on the hit show Game of Thrones (who else is a big fan of it!) On the show, she has platinum blonde hair but she's a natural brunette, like Ana. I think she would be perfect and she's already used to the - ahem - mature scenes, evident from her role in the first season of Game of Thrones.









So that's my dream cast. I just think these two would be amazing and also they're not that well known, which can be bad but also good. Honestly I just want a good movie so hopefully they'll be picked or someone that can represent Christian and Ana well on the big screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment